Bishop Isaac Owusu Bempah, Founder and Leader of the Glorious Word Power Ministries International, has labeled two of Nigeria's celebrated pastors as partners in winning souls for the devil.
In the godly words of the controversial Owusu Bempah, the founding President of Believers' LoveWorld Incorporated also known as "Christ Embassy", Dr Christian Oyakhilome (popularly known as "Pastor Chris") and General Overseer of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun (aka TB) Joshua, are not 'true men of God' but leaders of occults, winning souls for the devil.
And this claim, according to Owusu-Bempah, is based on God's revelation to him in a vision as well as his own analysis of the scripture, works and conduct of the two popular heads of two religious organisations in Africa.
Owusu-Bempah said he once heard Pastor Chris saying he saw nothing wrong with homosexuality and lesbianism and wondered which true man of God would lead his flock with such beliefs.
'No doubt he [Pastor Chris] is a friend and partner of TB Joshua', Owusu-Bempa noted, claiming both men are dubious men of God who have a pact with the devil.
He was speaking with Okay FM's Kwame Nkrumah Tikese last week.
For Owusu Bempah, Nigerians have allegedly realized the dubious character of the Nigerian televangelist faith healer and founding president of Christ Embassy and his partnership with TB Joshua and have consequently chased him out of the country to South Africa, where he presently resides.
On TB Joshua, Owusu-Bempa claimed he once saw him with his feet on the floor preaching, an incident he said revealed to him that TB Joshua was not from God.
'When you see anyone claiming to worship God who worships with his feet on the ground, he's an occultist. And TB Joshua is an occultist.
'Ask yourself how TB Joshua, who claims God called him, worships with his feet on the ground? Let me tell you if you go to any church and you see the leader worshiping with his feet on the ground, it's a sign of demonism; it's occultic. People like that follow spirits that are not of God. It is occultic.'
Asked what makes him judge his fellow preacher man as not being of God besides his criticisms that TB Joshua does not wear shoes, he said he once saw TB Joshua in a vision as a strange animal with two horns, a wolf-like face with wolf-like teeth and the tongue of a snake, with blood all over his lips.
According to him, God later revealed that TB Joshua was an occultist who did not draw his spiritual powers from God.
'Some time ago, I used to like TB Joshua. I was watching him on television, and the Lord opened my eyes. 'I saw him with horns on his head, and he had the face of a wolf. His tongue was that of a snake and he had blood smeared all over his mouth.'
'Immediately, I rushed into my bedroom, and the Lord told me that he wasn't from Him but was working under the authority of bad spirits,' the pastor added.
That was when I realized TB Joshua was demonic and not of God, he claimed.
The man who has himself been labeled a false prophet by some of his critics, advised Ghanaians not to be misled by signs of wonders and so-called men of God whose powers do not come from God.
He also accused TB Joshua in particular of sometimes faking miracles to win the confidence of his flock. 'He can perform a clean miracle today and contaminate it with a lot of fake ones'.
Joshua claimed his 'own junior pastor went to his church to be healed. He was forced to sit in a wheel chair and made to claim before the cameras that he had received his healing even though he hadn't. He returned to the country and within two weeks, he passed away', Owusu-Bempah stated.
He again cautioned Ghanaians not to be in a hurry to attend the services of Prophet TB Joshua since he is the 'anti-christ.'
'If you are a pastor who worked under him and he gets to know you want to reveal his secrets, he kills you directly,' Owusu-Bempah alleged.
'If no one is willing to say this, I will say it: TB Joshua is the anti-christ and an agent of the devil...I know of a pastor who attended his church, and when he should tell you about what he saw, your mouth would drop,' he stated.
- Another Kumasi Murder: Security Man Shot In The Throat
- K'bu Maternity Ward Closed Down
- Warning, gory image: One suspect arrested in Kumasi shooting incident
- Ghana Police Bans TB Joshua Church From Holding Crusades At Accra Spintex Road
- ‘Election Petition Not Even Half-Way Through Yet’
- Asante Akim Constituents Root For Ex-PC As MCE
- Health Experts Warn Of Possible Cholera Outbreak
- Gov Abandons Bolga Rehabilitation Training Centre
- Women Writers Of African Ancestry Hold Conference In Accra
- Nigeria imposes curfew in campaign against Islamists
- French and Lebanese Ambassadors call on Water, Works and Housing Minister
- Ghana to adopt Intelligent Addressing system
- 'We need a realistic development agenda'- AkyemSwedruOmanhene
- Government is committed to pass Affirmative Action Bill - Minister
- Otumfuo condemns politicisation of the society
- Chamber of Pharmacy commends government
- Gomoa District Assembly re-elect Mr Quansah as Presiding Member
- Security Chiefs to strengthen surveillance in Kumasi - Ayariga
- Rawlings meets Asantehene, urges factual reportage of election petition
- Kweku Baako, Inusah Fuseini disagree over which party is bad loser